Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Original Theatre welcome you to Twelfth Night 2005

Over the next few months I would ask you to keep all your thoughts about the productions and your character on this 'blog'. This will help me keep track of your thinking and character development that will in turn help inform the production. For now to post a blog report please email me at info@originaltheatre.com, by the end of the month I will try and register you all as 'blog users' and this will make things easier on your part.

I would stress that I wish you all to use this as a tool to aid you in your research and comprehension of both the play and the characters.


1 Comments:

Blogger pauljosling said...

Excellent idea.Now that I'm online I would like to say that it is a great idea to post your initial thoughts in some kind of forum-like setting.From this we have something to build on.At the time of writing I have just 27 pages of reporter notes and notes on my script (and obviously there's always more work to do).So I hope to thrash out a few things with you dear colleagues ....Best of Luck ...........Paul

19 May 2005 at 14:57  

Post a Comment

<< Home